Festive Feast Collaboration Dinner
Following a drinks reception sponsored by Ridgeview Wine and Brighton Gin you will be asked to take your seats in the beautiful Gravetye Manor for a festive feast prepared by:
- George Blogg- Gravetye Manor (1 Michelin star)
- James Golding- The Pig Group
- Jean Deport- Interlude (1 Michelin star)
- Chris and Jeff Galvin – La Chapelle / Windows (1 Michelin star)
- Thomas Marriage- Le Manoir
These world-class chefs will provide exceptional dishes with beautifully paired wines from Berkmann Wine Cellars. With entertainment from Tenors Un Limited – the ‘Rat Pack’ of opera.
We are fundraising in partnership with the Adopt a School Trust to build our own training kitchen at Plumpton Agricultural College where we will deliver cooking classes to children from across Sussex.
There are also a limited number of bedrooms available for the night. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about costs and availability.
£240.00 (per person)
44 Places Available