Summer Party at One Garden Brighton
Join us for the Table Talk Foundation Summer Party at the stunning walled garden of One Garden Brighton.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors Jack Taggart & Co, residential sales and lettings, for their support in creating an unforgettable evening!
Your ticket will include:
- A spectacular meal laden with Sussex produce.
- Desserts from Great British Bake Off: The Professionals star Julien Plumart.
- Drinks reception followed by an open bar including drinks from Bedlam Brewery, Brighton Gin and Ridgeview Wine Estate.
- Live entertainment from the Princes of Motown.
- Fundraising auction with a host of exciting exclusive prizes and experiences.
Guests will be seated on tables of 6. Please book 6 tickets if you wanted a private table.
All proceeds go towards the Table Talk Foundation Community Kitchen at Plumpton College, a permanent base to enable us to deliver our programme in an environment that can really inspire children.
£160.00 (per person)
10 Places Available